Why Join a National Teaching School Hub Portal?
Through joining the Portal organisations can access a range of benefits:
- The CPD Portal is an established platform and brand with regional and national leaders. We have expertise in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to make our platforms prominent when searching. We aim to position our new platform as the number one location for anyone seeking information regarding Teaching School Hubs and the support delivered through them.
- By joining a national platform we can counter fragmentation of the system, and 'Join the Dots' and work together as a community of Teaching School Hubs.
- Promote your organisation to over 10 000 registered educators and growing.
- Our platform's have received over 1million visits during the academic year 20-21 and are established with their audience.
- Promote your organisation’s support to a range of educational networks. The Teaching School Hub Portal has access and support from: Regional School’s Commissioner’s Board, Regional Educational Partnership Boards, DfE School Improvement Commissions, Professional Learning Communities, Citywide School Improvement Networks.
- We'll update your listing in our national directory of Teaching Schools to include an 'About this Teaching School Hub' section and a link to your Hub website / link to your CPD platform.
- We'll periodically feature your Teaching School Hub on our platform's homepage.
- Add your events to our 'Featured CPD' calendar. If you have an event you'd like to feature at a national level, add it to the 'Featured Hub CPD' area of the platform.
- Gain access to partnership working opportunities brokered through the Portal.
- Each subscribing organisation is added into a National Directory of Teaching School Hubs – users can search and find your organisation using our mapped based directory system.
- The Portal will promote your organisation’s support across its social media networks and our other platforms.
- Your organisation’s CPD will be promoted through the Teaching School Hub Portal’s scheduled email marketing campaigns – Organisations will be periodically featured as a CPD Provider as well as featuring an organisation’s CPD events.
- Access reports and metrics regarding engagement with your Directory listing through the Teaching School Hub Portal.
- We'll promote your organisation and its CPD across our other Portal sites where appropriate.
- An additional CPD Portal-PRO subscription provides streamlined workflows for event registration management. As well as mass mail marketing and communications.
Find out more about how the Portal can support your Teaching School Hub?